Saturday, April 16, 2016

LIFE FORMS



Beauty is not enough, if there's one thing I'm sure of this morning, that would be it.
And what about reincarnationI'm starting to think that's a good idea, or at least starting to understand why one might want to believe it.
Maybe I can learn to beg for mercy, I don't think I've tried that yet.
There comes a point when the extraordinary aspiration snaps and what do you have then?



 © Ravenna Taylor 2016 LIFE FORMS: Surface Tensions, Like A Bird, Like An Insect. Three suites of drawings

In my next post, I will present one of these suites of drawings along with some explication of the works, which were featured during March in the online Galerie Cerulean, and are now archived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help the spam filter, by confirming word verification. Thank you!